Business Development Manager
Appointed Candidate will serve as the principle point of contact between a business and its customers. So he will be responsible for communicating the benefits of a company's products in order to drive sales by having a wide range of responsibilities including identifying and educating prospective customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance that relates to products and services.
- Present, promote and sell products/services through convincing arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.